15 Top Online Businesses you can do to Earn Money Online
This post was created to provide you with a few ideas, tools, and perhaps encouragement to get started making a lot of money online.
In this post, I’ll provide you with 15 tried-and-true methods for making money online. These are tactics I’ve personally used to make money online, while others I’ve seen other people or businesses utilize quite well. In any case, I am confident that they will work if you take the necessary steps to get started and stick with it until you get the desired outcomes.
When it comes to making money online, I believe there are a million different approaches. The only thing standing in your way is your imagination and determination to learn rapidly and act on what you have learnt. Please don’t be like me for a few years and keep reading but not putting what you’ve learned into practice. Every day you postpone, you put yourself more behind in achieving your goals. Set ambitious goals for yourself, believe in yourself, and then DO IT. Don’t think about it, don’t hope about it, don’t dream about it….JUST DO IT.
The fear of making a mistake is something that hinders many people from reaching success. WHAT THE HELL! If you make a mistake, stand up and continue. Everyone who has ever reached any level of notable success has made far more mistakes than you will ever be aware of. Furthermore, the most beneficial knowledge often comes from the mistakes you make. Don’t allow fear hold you back because you have nothing to lose by trying. Simply keep going until you reach your destination. Then set a greater goal!
- 1. Make Money Online With Affiliate Marketing Business.
- 2. Blogging can help you make money online.
- 3. Selling eBooks can help you to earn money online.
- 4. Earn money online with eBay Referrals Programme
- 5. Earn Money Online Selling Stock Photos Online
- 6. Earn Money online as an Online Transcriptionist.
- 7. How to Profit with a Local Real Estate Portal Online Business
- 8. Making Money Online by Developing Your Own Software
- 9. Making Money Online Through Teleseminars and Webinars
- 10. How to Earn Online Income Through Residual Income Programs
- 11. Making Money Through Audio eCourses Online Business
- 12. How to Earn Money as a Coach/Consultant Online
- 13. How to Earn Money Online as a Virtual Assistant
- 14. How to Earn an Income Online Through a Membership Site
- 15. Earn Money With Article Writing Online Business
- 2 Other Simple and Quick online Businesses to Earn Money Online
1. Make Money Online With Affiliate Marketing Business.
Most of the ideas in this list are completely random and are simply written in the order that I thought of them. However, I purposefully placed affiliate marketing at the top of this list because it is by far the easiest way that I know to generate money online.
If you’ve never tried affiliate marketing, here’s a quick start guide and a few pointers to assist you avoid the mistakes that many “newbie” marketers do.
I’ve heard it claimed time and time again that in order to generate money online, you must first give something away for free. That is especially true in the case of affiliate marketing. Have a genuine “Give before You Get” attitude. Give your audience high-quality, original content, and they will reward you with high sales!
Before you choose affiliate products to offer, you should narrow your focus to a Marketable Niche. I didn’t simply say a niche; I said a marketable niche. There is a significant difference.
A marketable niche not only likes your product but also has the disposable income to purchase it.
Allow me to demonstrate…
literally: Children that enjoy Spongebob Squarepantsrepresent a sizable market. However, because youngsters typically do not have their own money to spend, they are not the marketable niche that you want to target.
Spongebob’s true commercial niche is parents of children, or in many cases, adults who adore the zany cartoon character and are willing to spend money on the plethora of things bearing his likeness.
Look at the difference. Concentrate on a market where people have money to spend on your things.
Now let’s speak about WHERE to discover things to sell online. Here are a few companies or affiliate product directories where you may sign up as an affiliate and earn commission on referral purchases generated by your links. There are plenty others… However, these are only a few of the most popular to get you started.
http://www.Clickbank.com – The world’s largest digital product marketplace.
http://www.digistore24.com – Similar to Clickbank, however vendors can offer both digital and physical things.
http://www.LinkShare.com – A massive affiliate directory for large corporations.
http://www.CommissionJunction.com – Affiliate manager for Fortune 500 organizations.
http://www.Amazon.com – Amazon is more than just a bookstore; it is also a massive affiliate marketplace.
This is merely the tip of the iceberg…
Simply Google for “affiliate programs” on your favorite search engine will yield millions of things to offer to your specific audience.
Resource for Affiliate Marketing: How to make your first affiliate Sale – A seven days step by step guide
2. Blogging can help you make money online.
Setting up a blog for your niche market is one of my favorite ways to generate money with blogging. Niche marketing and blogging complement each other.
You can create a blog at wordpress.org or blogger.com.
Which of the two platforms you choose is largely a matter of personal preference. I prefer WordPress because of the abundance of templates and plugins available to make customization a breeze. It’s also quite simple to add affiliate banners and links to WordPress, which quickly draws in visitors and piques their interest in whatever I’m advertising.
The next stage is to drive traffic to your blog after you’ve included links and banners. The nice thing about blogging is that it attracts traffic like a moth to a flame. Google appears to adore blogs and will soon index yours. Submitting your blog to blog directories might also help you acquire a lot of traffic to it.
You can save time and effort by going to http://www.SubmitemNow.com. This free freeware runs in your browser and automatically submits your blog to over 100 directories.
Make use of these free tools to increase your traffic. The more traffic you get to your blog, the more visitors and subscribers you’ll acquire. That means you’ll have more money in your pocket.
There are several ways of monetizing your blog, some of the most prominent are; promoting affiliate product, selling you own product like ebook, software or services, displaying ads among others. Becoming a blogger is quite easy, here is a comprehensive guide that explains how to start your own money making blog (A comprehensive guide) as the year runs by.
Right now is one of the best moments in Internet marketing history to make a lot of money with ebooks online. Despite the success of audio and video goods, ebooks remain a staple of internet publication and will so for the foreseeable future.
3. Selling eBooks can help you to earn money online.
Ebooks provide prospects with a quick and easy approach to learn about a trendy topic. The thing is, you don’t even have to be an expert on the subject to supply the knowledge. It’s a good idea to have some knowledge of the subject, but you don’t have to be the foremost authority. You simply need to understand how to assist the audience in obtaining the information they seek.
By delivering that information, you earn the customer’s trust and become the person from whom they are most likely to make a purchase. That is how ebooks become sales machines for you. They go places you might not go and find customers for you.
Here’s a quick and easy approach to get your ebook created and on the market as soon as possible.
Begin with private label rights articles and you’ll have an ebook in a matter of hours. I’m a major supporter of materials with private label rights. They provide you with a wealth of prewritten knowledge on practically any subject you can think of. This can save you a lot of time that you would have spent researching and writing about your issue. Rather than starting from scratch, it is far easier to start with a bunch of PLR articles and rewrite them.
There are numerous websites where you may buy PLR articles as part of a membership or in small packs. I must caution you to be cautious because Not All Plr Is Created Equally. In fact, most plr articles you’ll see online these days are basically a bunch of crap.
Whether you employ articles from the minimart or elsewhere, make sure they are of good quality PLR. This ensures that you provide far more information to your customers than they paid for. Make your ebook stand out from the crowd and become something that buyers rave about to their friends and business colleagues. That is how you generate consumer loyalty and a positive internet reputation. The secret to getting good results is to start with strong PLR articles from the beginning and work your way up from there.
Adding your own personal touch to them will bring more sales and fewer refunds will result from the work you put into creating a solid product.
After you’ve rewritten your information into an ebook, identify approximately 4-5 affiliate programs and insert links to them throughout the book…
Just don’t go overboard. You don’t want your ebook to turn into a sales pitch. Allow affiliate links to ADD VALUE rather than detract from it.
You’ll need to convert your ebook to PDF format so that consumers can read it online. Visit http://www.DoPDF.com to get a free PDF converter.
Finally, graphics will be required to make your ebook look more professional and sell faster. If you’re not a graphic designer, you’ll want to hire one to give your ebook a polished appearance.
There are numerous highly skilled graphic designers available online, but here are a few of my favorites:
https://www.canva.com – This is by far the best I know of as of this moment. It has both free and paid version. Mind you, the free version is more than enough. It has varieties of pre-made designs that you can edit and publish. It has drag and drop editors with which you can start your own designs for free. Visit Canva
Evanto Element. – has also done beautifully well when it comes to creating a fascinating graphice designs. Their numerous array of beautiful templates and free images makes them outstanding in this regard. Visit Evanto Elements
These are my suggestions for the finest places to get ecovers designed, but you can make your own decision. Simply search for “ecover designs” or something similar to identify a company to which you can link. What matters is that you employ a cover to boost the perceived worth of your ebook.
When you’re finished with your ebook’s text and visuals, you may sell it through, Clickbank, PayDotCom, Amazon or your own e-commerce site.
NOTE: There are numerous free ecommerce site that allows you to create a free store with nice payment gateways. And from there sell your ebook. Some of the top rated ones are: Gumroad, Selz, Payhip, Ecwid store, among others. You can get your copy of this free ebook to learn more and you can also lay your hand on blueprints to my first $3000selling ebooks online: the ones I wrote and the free licensed ones.
Now comes the stage where the money is really deposited in the bank…
Marketing Your Book. Here are a few ideas for getting started with sales nearly quickly.
1. Google Adwords: Depending on your budget, the quickest way to start selling is to put up an adwords campaign. https://adwords.google.com/select/Login
2. Place an advertisement in a forum that allows advertising or in your signature tag. Look for forums in your field. Like facebook ads, instagram ads, twitter ads etc.
3. Create unique articles and send them to article directories like ezinearticle.com, articlecity.com, articledashboard.com, goarticles.com, and others. Here’s the secrete of Article marketing >>> (How to make money online writing and publishing articles.
4. Begin an affiliate program and split the revenues. It’s simple to set up an account at Clickbank or Jvzoo or PayDotCom and offer a significant percentage, such as 50% or more, to affiliates. That may appear to be a lot, but consider this: would you rather have 50% of something or 100% of nothing?
5. Make use of Solo Ads: one of the fastest way of making a sale or getting email is through solo ads. Place like Udimi
4. Earn money online with eBay Referrals Programme
Ebay referral programme is yet another online business you can try out today. You’re probably already familiar with the concept of making money by selling products on the world’s largest marketplace – eBay. But did you know that you may generate money without ever stocking, selling, or shipping anything? That’s correct. You may become an eBay affiliate and earn money simply by directing people to their website.
Go to ebay.com and look for the affiliate link near the bottom of the home page. Join the affiliate program by clicking the link. Commission Junction manages the referral program and gives you a referral fee of $25 – $35 for every purchase made within 30 days of following your link!
Adding eBay links and banners to your blog or website is a smart method to increase your eBay referral income. Tell your niche audience how to find the things they’re looking for on eBay and encourage them to use your links. You can use ebay’s versatile linking tool to bring your buyers to the page on ebay’s site where they’ll be guaranteed to locate the item they’re looking for.
That’s a win-win situation for everyone. Your consumer will save time and effort searching for the item, and you will make a hefty commission. Sign up at http://affiliates.ebay.com today.
Hope you know, there are other market places online that offers you the opportunity to promote product and earn commissions: among the others we have: clickbank, amazon, jvzoo, warriorplus, paydotom etc. You can do a few goggle search to see many others.
5. Earn Money Online Selling Stock Photos Online
Nowadays, it appears as though practically wherever you look, someone is carrying a digital camera and capturing images nonstop. If you’re one of those photo addicts who can’t get enough of snapping images, becoming a stock photographer is a great way to turn your hobby into a source of income.
Stock photos are images that you license to a business in exchange for a fee. You may be paid a fixed fee per accepted photo or a commission on each photo download. Stock photography providers charge consumers in the graphics or photography industries for memberships. Their membership price entitles them to a specified number of credits, which they may use to acquire the photographs required for a specific project.
There are numerous stock photo firms available nowadays, including the following:
You can examine each one to pick which one you prefer. One key advantage that Shutterstock has over the competition is that they have a forum where designers may request certain photographs. Other websites offer forums, but none that I’ve seen make it quite as simple to determine what will sell. When you understand exactly what the designers are searching for, you’ll know which photos to send and will earn far more money.
6. Earn Money online as an Online Transcriptionist.
Transcription is the process of converting live or recorded audio and video recordings into written or electronic/printed texts. It consists of listening to recorded spoken words and putting the contents into a document, which is then delivered to the customer, providing them with a written copy of what is on the recorded audio or video.
According to zip recruiter, the average yearly salary of General Transcriptionists is $40,426, with monthly compensation ranging from $3,369 to $19 per hour. Meanwhile, as a private transcriber, they pay on the basis of due diligence, thus an accomplished transcriber might make between $25 and $30 per hour. That is, if you labor 2.5 to 3 hours every day for 24 days, you may earn $1500 per month.
You can either work as a legal transcriber for law firm, or as a medial transcriber or, general transcriber. Whatever your choice, here is the list of the 8 best beginner friendly online transcribing websites in 2022. Our top pick amongst them are Scribie (check out our in-depth scribie review here) and transcribe me, (check out transcribe me review here)
7. How to Profit with a Local Real Estate Portal Online Business
One of the most promising approaches I’m aware of for quickly earning a lot of money online is by launching a real estate site. I’m not sure how the real estate sector is doing in other parts of the world, but here in the United States, it’s probably as tumultuous as it’s ever been.
This is an excellent opportunity to earn money while performing a vital service. The challenges that exist in the real estate market throughout the United States represent an opportunity to assist consumers in avoiding further troubles. Numerous families are forced to sell their houses in order to pay off mortgages they can no longer afford for a number of reasons. Additionally, there are many people whose housing requirements have altered and they are now prepared to relocate. Whatever the reason, there will always be people on the move in any town.
Three strategies to earn money with a real estate site include the following:
1. Provide free basic listings to house sellers with the option to upgrade to premium listings, which may include features such as virtual tours of their homes, additional photographs, additional space for description, and extended advertising of listings.
2. Promote real estate agents and local companies by selling advertising/sponsor space.
3. Earn money through affiliate programs that address a variety of consumer needs related to home buyers and sellers. Several of these products may include mortgage products, credit scores or repair, insurance, furnishings, appliances, and automobiles, among others. The list goes on and on. Learn more about making money with real Estate. Here is my ultimate guide to home flipping business: you will also get to know of some of the best online places where you can flip a home.
8. Making Money Online by Developing Your Own Software
At first glance, this concept may appear intimidating… particularly if you’ve never considered yourself as a software developer. Indeed, you may lack the confidence to use the majority of software… Make no attempt to create it.
You are not alone in this. I was watching Regis and Kelly on television this morning and overheard them bantering about how absolutely clueless they both are. Kelly continued, “The only reason I own a computer is to download songs to my ipod.”
Perhaps you can relate.
Allow me to reassure you that you do not need to be a geek, a nerd, or even own a pair of suspenders to succeed in the software sector.
The truth is that you have no idea how to make money developing software. You are not required to design the software yourself. You can earn money with software simply by having an excellent concept and paying a programmer to implement it.
Three of the most popular freelancing directories where you may hire a programmer to create virtually any form of software you can conceive are as follows:
9. Making Money Online Through Teleseminars and Webinars
Until recently, only the “big dogs” or large online players could host their own teleseminars or webinars. That is no longer true, and a teleseminar or webinar is one of the most cost-effective items you can create.
Allow me to provide a brief overview of teleseminars and webinars. The simplest way to grasp any of these is to recall the root word seminar. With each platform, the information or lecture being provided serves as the foundation.
Otherwise, the seminar is delivered differently.
Of course, a teleseminar is done over telephone. In fact, participation in a teleseminar can sometimes feel like spying on a guru-student phone call. A webinar is a seminar that is given over the internet or web using specialized software that enables you to prepare an online presentation and allows your audience to view the webinar on their computers.
10. How to Earn Online Income Through Residual Income Programs
Residual Income is a word that refers to “recurring” revenue. Essentially, there are three types of revenue streams that may enter your organization. If you complete a one-time work, sell something, or complete a contract, you will be compensated once and your income will cease. If you work a standard 9 to 5 job, you will continue to be compensated as long as you work for your employer—this is referred to as a linear income. This is the type of income enjoyed by the vast majority of workers. Even if you are a neurosurgeon, a lawyer, or an engineer, you are only compensated for the time you work. You cease employment and your financial account begins to shrink.
The third sort of income is residual or recurring income, which is revenue that continues to be paid even after you cease working. As an example, suppose you wrote a novel. You were had to undergo the arduous process of researching, writing, and securing a publisher. However, following that first investment, you will continue to get royalty checks as long as your book continues to sell.
The vast majority of wealthy individuals amassed wealth through a residual income source. Take singer Michael Jackson as an example; he continues to get royalties from decades-old record sales. He can even repackage and sell the same oldies to gain new revenue. He is not required to spend time in the studio recording new songs in order to keep the money coming in. This is the most desirable of the three scenarios. We would all like to work once and be compensated again. That is the incredible strength of residual income!
The majority of individuals who earn this form of income work in creative industries such as acting, writing, singing, and invention. However, you can earn a recurrent income as well. Numerous internet businesses will compensate you on a recurrent basis for introducing others to them. Unlike most affiliate programs, which pay you only once, residual programs pay you as long as your recommendations are paying clients.
Here are a few websites where you may learn about residual income plans. These are only a few, but with a little study, you may uncover many more.
Got to PARTNERSTAK: here you will find lot of residual income products you can promote.
11. Making Money Through Audio eCourses Online Business
In today’s fast-paced environment, one of the factors to consider when developing a product is how the user will actually utilize it. Often, your consumer will choose to download audio goods to their computer or iPod in order to listen to the content on the move.
You’ve probably heard of ecourses. That is simply a sequence of emails sent via autoresponder that provide you with information on a specific subject. An audio ecourse would be fairly same, except that your emails would include a link to a downloadable mp3. They would then listen to the material instead of reading it in an email.
The following are the four stages necessary to earn money using audio ecourses:
1. Choosing a topic – You’ll want to choose a subject that you’re confident people will pay to learn more about. To do so, simply visit a few forums or groups within your niche and observe the types of questions that are frequently asked. When your ecourse is complete, simply return to these same forums or groups and inform individuals that you now have solutions to their queries.
2. Content creation— Once you’ve chosen a topic, you can produce the content yourself or purchase high-quality PLR articles. Arrange the articles in a chronological order that provides step-by-step guidance for completing the objective or goal. Following that, you’ll want to convert the lessons to downloadable MP3s. there are lots of softwares available online that you can use to get this done. Among them are:
3. Providing your customers with the audio ecourse – Send customers to your sales page, where they may learn more and pay for the ecourse. Once they arrive at your download page, they’ll need to sign up for the sequential emails using your autoresponder system. The most effective autoresponder is probably found at: Getresponse, aweber, and Clickfunnel.
As you can see, this is a really straightforward concept from beginning to end. People will gladly pay you since everyone appreciates convenience. Offering anything that makes life easier is one of the finest methods to earn money online or offline.
12. How to Earn Money as a Coach/Consultant Online
The internet is an ideal platform for growing your coaching or consulting business in practically any industry. The web enables you to showcase your skills through a variety of mediums, including writing, audio samples, and videos. Each of these ways enables you to connect with a global audience comprised of thousands of prospective new clients. In exchange, they will all get the opportunity to “test drive” your coaching or consulting approach and degree of experience before to committing to a lengthy and perhaps expensive contract.
Here are five techniques to expand your online coaching or consulting career as a coach or consultant:
1. Free or paid newsletters – A newsletter is an excellent method to introduce oneself to readers while also providing them with useful ideas, information, and strategies. You can even offer two membership tiers – a free model that is open to everyone and a paid model that allows you to provide more detailed information to paid subscribers.
2. Articles– As a coach, you can publish articles that provide detailed information on issues or topics relevant to your area. Articles enable readers to quickly gain a better understanding of your point of view and build the confidence necessary to acquire new consumers.
3. Ebooks – Ebooks are a step up from articles and special reports. This may enable you to go into greater detail about the services you provide as a coach or consultant. Ebooks can be quite beneficial because they save time by eliminating the need to go over the same information with different clients. For example, if you are a marriage and relationship consultant, you will find that certain subjects are universal to all marriages. Rather than repeating yourself to each couple you consult, you might refer them to your ebook. Simultaneously, you’ll create a new revenue stream.
4. Audio and Video Samples– Using audio samples allows you to deliver guidance on specific topics while also allowing listeners to hear you and form a bond with you. Interviews, tips, podcasts, and radio shows are all examples of audio samples. Coaches who teach physical skills may wish to utilize films to explain how to perform specific actions properly. For instance, teaching someone how to paint a picture is considerably easier than writing the directions in an article or ebook. The visual aspect of certain skills is critical for learning, and video is a more effective approach for delivering this type of training.
5. Teleseminars – Teleseminars are a very popular marketing strategy for coaches and consultants. Within 45 minutes or less, you may convert a prospect who is absolutely unaware of your product or service into someone who is convinced they NEED you as a coach in order to survive. Teleseminars enable prospective clients to learn about all of the benefits of your business for the cost of their time and attention.
13. How to Earn Money Online as a Virtual Assistant
Do you have administrative experience but are hesitant to return to work right now? Perhaps you’re a new mother, a college student, a recent retiree, or a person recovering from an illness or surgery.
Here’s how to work from home while maintaining a full-time paycheck. You can work from home as a Virtual Assistant if you have the necessary abilities.
Virtual assistance is one of the internet’s fastest expanding industries.
These are just a handful of the tasks performed by virtual assistants: preparing paperwork, maintaining databases, arranging travel, and managing marketing campaigns
Additionally, virtual assistants do a variety of other administrative functions with the goal of increasing productivity and lowering costs.
If you’re considering a career as a virtual assistant, I recommend that you read this article, which has an in-depth overview of what virtual assistance is, as well as important advice and techniques to help you get started. And this other one, which shows you the list of over 115 virtual assistant jobsthat you can do.
The following organizations can aid you in becoming a successful virtual assistant:
- International Association of Virtual Assistants: www.ivaa.org
- StaffCentrix (http://www.staffcentrix.com).
- VA4Hire: https://va4hire.com
14. How to Earn an Income Online Through a Membership Site
A membership site is one of the simplest methods to generate recurring revenue online. Indeed, the number of membership websites has exploded in recent years. There are websites dedicated to practically every possible subject.
There are membership sites for everyone, whether you’re an animal lover, a stay-at-home mom, a six-figure earner, a music fan, or a sports fan.
However, do not be intimidated by the enormous number of existing websites. Competition is beneficial. It informs you that there are people eager to pay for the services you’re considering.
To choose a topic for your membership site, simply look at current popular culture trends and “evergreen” topics. Evergreen topics include how to generate money, how to improve relationships, how to lose weight, how to improve one’s self, sports and recreation, music, finances, home improvement, retirement, vacations and travel, and electronics. People are perpetually fascinated by these themes.
The nicest part about a membership site is that after everything is setup, you may continue earning money each month without doing much extra work. Creating fresh content and adding it to your membership area takes only a few hours of labor. Additionally, you do not need a large number of paying members to earn a big income. Consider the following example:
If you earn $25 per member and have a minimum of 500 members, here is what your annual income could look like. I’ll provide you extremely small figures, but you can always add new members each month to keep your money growing.
25 x 500 equals $12,500 each month multiplied by 12 months equals $150,000 per year!
If you’re considering launching your own membership site, you’ll need software that automates the process of setting up the site, so you won’t have to deal with recurring billing, adding new members, canceling subscribers, password troubles, and other technical issues on your own. This is a review of the best membership site builders in 2022 (Reviewed and ranked).
15. Earn Money With Article Writing Online Business
Writing articles is one of the most common ways to earn money online. Due to the strong need for unique material in order to rank well on the main search engines, blog and website owners are willing to pay top price for talented writers who can consistently produce fresh content. If you’re a skilled writer, you should examine this rich earning possibility. You can sign up in freelance websites like:
https://www.seoclerks.com and a host of others where you can make money with your writing skills. In fact in additional, you can make a search on Google for websites that pay writers. You will well see website that will pay you up to $200 for unique contents that are not even more than 2000 words.
Lastly on this, if you are a good writer, then I recommend that you seek to understand the secrete of articlemarketing, with which you can actually make a lot of money, even, recurring income as the case may be.
I hope this 15 top online businesses has inspired you to consider developing new or extra revenue streams.. As I mentioned earlier, the recipe for earning money online is a fantastic concept combined with ACTION.
I aim to provide you with as many opportunities to earn money online as possible. These concepts apply not only to my affiliate network, but to the majority of the concepts in this post.
Bear in mind that IMMEDIATE ACTION is critical to your success. Develop the practice of putting everything you learn about money-making into action quickly.
2 Other Simple and Quick online Businesses to Earn Money Online
As is the case with many other Internet users, you may be seeking for ways to augment your income by earning money online. Your available time, on the other hand, may be constrained by your employment, family, or other responsibilities. I’m going to discuss with you ten quick and easy strategies to earn money online by dedicating just a few hours each week to your internet business in this article.
1. Earn Cash Online Through a Video Sharing Site
– With YouTube now valued at $160 billion, it’s unsurprising that new video sharing websites are cropping up all the time. Numerous video sharing scripts are currently available, or you can hire a programmer to design a site that will enable you to establish your own video sharing service. Rather than simply making more of the same, you may differentiate yourself by building a site for specific consumers interested in sharing films. You could monetise your site by placing advertisements that are relevant to the interests of your specialized group. Beyond YouTube, see how to earn money online selling short video clips on Newsflare.
2. Earn Money Through Online Survey
Doing online surveys is one of the simplest method of making money online. All you have to do is just to sit where you are and provide answers to questions. A single 10 mins online survey can earn you up to 5 dollars or more. To make more money from doing online surveys it is often advisable to join as many survey boards as possible. By doing this, you can at least earn up to or more than 80 dollars in a month. More like it, though can be tough a bit but it’s worth given a try, captcha entry job is yet another data entry job like surveys with which you can earn money online.
Some of the best online Survey sites are:
Ysense Survey >>> See our in-depth review here
Survey Junkie >>> Check our review Here
Timebucks Survey >>> Review it Here
2 Captcha is our top pick >>> check our review here