There is money on the list. Yes, but only to those that have mastered the use of Email Marketing.
Not long ago I wrote here how to make Back-End and Residual Income. The concept of which is that you get to promote your new found products or the other parts of a product you’ve sold again to these existing customers making them to become more a paying customers. Though, most time is not an easy thing to do. However, I must admit that professional internet marketers use this technique frequently. Many of them have customers on their list who have made more than five to seven purchases from them.
Getting this done is actually easy when you focus mostly on building a list of eager and loyal customers.
I watched the trend of a newly released software on Jvzoo recently. Affiliate marketers are allowed to promote this product, and a contest was made to reward the fastest 3 affiliates who produces the first 200 buyers withing a stipulated time.
I tell you, it wasn’t even up to the stipulated time that pro-affiliates marketers reached the goal and even goes beyond the target. How do they do it so fast that others are struggling to even sell up to 10.
There are actually many ways of getting it done, but the most important and highly converting way is through the list of loyal customers that they have built over time.
You see, the 80-20 rule in Affiliate Marketing is still in effect just because some pro affiliates has mastered the use of Email Marketing. Hence they don’t struggle nor spend a hell on ads before getting maximum sales. Whearas some struggles.
As an online business provider, all you need to do is to provide great services the kind that can generate maximum satisfaction among your customers. This is because when each and every customer receives satisfaction over the products or the services you offered them, there is a great possibility that they will become a return customer and buy again. Better still, they will recommend your business to other people that could generate more business for you and your site.
The advantages of accumulating email subscribers for your business.
- As the traffic to your website increases, you can convert many of them to subscribe to your mailing list or opt-in list. This is a list where visitors that visits your website agrees to be sent promotional materials such as newsletters, catalogs and such that could keep them updated about your site or the niche of your site. These promotional materials are sent via e-mail to the members of the list in different time intervals.
- Having a list of eager subscribers is a wonderful way to reach large amounts of customers in a short amount of time. This is a very inexpensive marketing method that is effective. It will result in getting more traffic to your website thus generating more sales. Email marketing can be used by any type of business regardless of the products or services they have to offer.
- One huge advantage of email marketing is it can be effective for both large and small businesses. When it comes to regular commerce, the larger company can afford to print up colorful fliers and ads. This is much harder for smaller businesses due to the expense. Email marketing can be done using software so that even small businesses can create effective and professional looking email marketing campaigns on a small budget. This will hopefully help them increase their sales.
- Almost everyone has email these days and it is common to log on and check for messages several times each day. It also allows you the opportunity to reach consumers around the globe. There are no boundaries when it comes to location with this method of marketing.
- On average email marketing costs 78% less than other types of marketing. This savings is after the cost of research, testing, and sending the emails. It also takes the cost of consulting into consideration. Email marketing consulting is often less expensive than other marketing consultants. This means you can choose to save money or maybe invest more but reach more people.
- In addition to saving money, you save valuable time. Your emails can be scheduled to go out at times when you are out of the office or working on other projects.
The above benefits was Sourced From : 9 Effectiveness of Email Marketing To Your Business
When you use e-mail method as the medium of your marketing and advertisements, you tends to get rid of the need for high costs. Email services is free and if you can manage to make your own promotional advertisements you can also save a lot of advertising money there.
With an opt-in subscribers list, you have the assurance that the mails you are sending out is received, seen and read by your subscribers and not simply being deleted. Since they have signed up for your service and have actually agreed to receiving it. This means that there are constant reminders to your subscribers about all your products, new products and services as well as any promotions and special deals you are having. There is also the chance that they can be forwarded to other potential customers as they tell their friends and families about you and your site.
Mind you, let it not come to you as a surprise that a subscriber may unsubscribe when they feel that their expectations for subscribing to your optin are not being met. In this regard, you need to ensure that they are satisfied with your opt-in marketing strategies and keep them excited in receiving your newsletters and catalogs.
CHECK THIS OUT
Here are some tips that can help you build a list of eager subscribers.
The fastest way I know of, the quickest way that works perfectly well in building your mailing list is by giving out freebies. It may be in form of rendering a free service to people, giving out a software and you writing an ebook that provides answers to a problem, giving it out freely to people who are willing to exchange their emails for these things. In fact I know of a friend who after writing that powerful ebook, setting up a converting landing page, went straight to Facebook and Google adword, and run a one time free targeted ad. The conversion was massive and up till today (since 3 years ago), he is still making lot of money from that list.
Always make your promotional materials interesting and fun to read. Be creative with your writing. Build around what your product or service is about. For instance; if you are selling car parts, put some pictures of what is new in the auto parts world, a new wing door possibly that can fit any car and make it resemble BMW.
Always do a thorough research on the needs of people (Download Niche Research Blueprints Freely For Your Use) , these way, you stay one step ahead of them all the time and you will be their bearer of new solution. They will be eager to receive what you are sending them because they knew you always have fresh and new ideas to share with them.
Write good and quality articles that are very rich in information but not too bulky at the same. If your subscribers loves your writings, they will visit your website by clicking on the links that you will be putting on your newsletter to read some more. You can provide articles that can connect to many people. Be diverse in your articles. Put something humorous, then put something informational, then put something that has both.
Are you lazy about writing quality articles, may be because you don’t like writing? Don’t worry, there’s no problem, there are many professional and experienced article writers that will perfectly do the job for you for minimal fees visit them on FIVERR and SEOCLERKS. They know what they are doing and can provide the need that you have for your newsletters, the money that you pay for your articles are going to be met by the many sign-ups and the potential profit from the sales that you will get.
Make sure you continuously create and send Free ebooks to your customers about things that are related to your business and at the same time of interest to them. For instance, you can do manuals and guides in so many things. This e-book could be used as a reference for many people. Share this e-book with everyone, even other sites; just make sure that they don’t change the links in the e-book that will lead people to your site.
Add e-coupons in your newsletters that will help them avail to special discounts. Put a control number in your e-coupon so that they can only be used once. When people get discounts that can be found in your newsletters, they will be eager to receive your newsletter in anticipation of what you are promoting next.
Let me conclude by saying if your subscribers can get good benefits from your newsletters, they will be very willing to receive them. Just make sure you don’t spam you list with mails or newsletters that are not relevant at all or that are not in tune with what they opted in for.
Do leave a comment.
DO FOLLOW US TO GET QUICK ACCESS TO OUR NEWSLETTERS AND BLOB UPDATES