THERE IS MONEY IN YOUR EMAIL LIST
Few days ago I wrote Here how to make Back-End & Residual income from your business, and the focus of it is that you convert your existing customers to more paying customers. You fully know that when customers purchase a product from you, they are going to be registered on your website. This will then give you an opportunity to reach out to them again and again.
After that I also wrote here how to build a list of eager and loyal customers or subscribers for your business.
The point of all these is to show you that having a list of Email subscribers is very important and crucial to the growth of any business or internet based company. Even for a small venture such as a niche profit site an email list can make a world of difference and also add some extra cash to your wallet. Rarely would you see an e-commerce site, big or small, that is not having a list of Email subscribers.
You see, an email list or subscribers list allows a company to advertise their products/services the cheap way via an e-mail. For a subscriber to opt-in to your list, that means the subscriber agrees to receiving a newsletter from your company. Through this, you can keep your subscribers in the loop of what is currently available on your website as well as whatever is coming out.
Now that there is mutual agreement between the two parties, any mail that is sent out to the list is not considered as spam mail. There is a great number of successfully read promotional materials such as catalogs, newsletters and such that are sent because the subscribers themselves have signed up for them, which means that they are interested in receiving those email messages.
Trust me, building a list is much more important and only a small percentage of subscribers often find interest in receiving it. Some people do find promotional mails boring and annoying, but if you really knows what you’re doing and you send out a good newsletter or promotional material, you will see your list build up and grow. You can also get this done by having good contents on your website. If people like what they read on your website, then they surely would want to see more. Newsletters would be a way to attract them back to your site. A little teaser or appetizer if you want.
But other than marketing your products or services, an email list can also be used to earn extra profit. Not all lists can be used though. It would be good to first build a successful list with a huge number of subscribers. (Learn How To Build a huge list of eager subscribers HERE). The more the subscribers you have, the more money you will make.
DOWNLOAD THIS FREE EBOOK ON HOW TO BUILD YOUR EMAIL LIST.: LIST BUILDING ON A BUDGET: Your Guide To Building A Big List Without Breaking The Bank
Here are the 7 ways to make money using nothing more than your list.
1. SELL YOUR OWN PRODUCT TO YOUR LIST. This is mostly the most proficient way of Monetizing your email subscribers. You can create your own product be it, an ebook, a software, it may be a course, or just anything related to your niche and would solve a problem for your list.
You see selling your product is just the best way of Monetizing your list. This is because you won’t be receiving any 30 to 50 % commission as in affiliate marketing, but you tend to get the whole 100%. I think that’s pretty good.
2. SELL OTHER PEOPLES PRODUCT.
This is just another way of Monetizing your email list. Once you have a significant number of subscribers, you can register in companies like Clickbank,Jvzoo, Cpagrip, and others as an affiliate marketer. Once approved you will have access to varieties of products that you can promote for a commission. You will see products with commissions ranging from 20 to 75%. Whatever your choice, grab your link and promote it in your email newsletters. Meanwhile, always do a thorough review of whatever the product you going to be promoting to your list. READ MORE HERE THE 5 EASY STEPS TO MAKING MONEY WITH OTHER PEOPLES PRODUCTS.
3. MAKE THEM SELL FOR YOU: It sounds weird right? But it’s possible. You do this by providing money making opportunity for interested member of your email list. Create a product, and offer to give them a commission may be 50%, less or more, for anyone who is interested in promoting the unique product. By doing this, you reduce your advertising cost and the stress therein in having to promote your product by yourself. And besides, there’s possibility for a greater amount of sales.
4. MORE LIST MORE ADSENSE MONEY. If you have a blog section on your website, and it may be that what your really running is a personal blog. You can add adsense to your blog. And anytime you write an educative article and you can share you blog posts to your email list. As they click on the list and read from your blog, the more adsense revenue you will make or any other ad network you put there.
5. You can get products from other sites on a consignment basis and sell them to your list via your newsletter. Place descriptions, articles and photos of the product in your newsletter. There will be those who will buy from you and when that happens, you can order the product from the other site and sell it to your buyer.
6. Create a network out of your list. Get people to invite more people to view your site and subscribe to your list. The larger your list is, the more people will be able to click on your links and affiliate links as well as make your advertisement rates higher.
7. Subscribers are willing to pay for information if they know that it can be trusted and relied upon. Use your list to get more and more people to subscribe to you as well as browse your site. Lastly, you can use your list to earn money by making them your partners. Your list will be the bloodline of your growth and increase.
8. Create a membership site. The concept of membership site is to turn interested people or followers into monthly, quarterly or yearly payers.i.e. You get people to pay for being a member of your site periodically. This is then a great advantage for people who have massive email list subscribers. However, if indeed you will do this, you have to ensure you’re having positive feedbacks or great blog comments from your list and website/blog visitors.
So, in conclusion, there are several other methods you can employ to make money from your email list, but the 8 methods I put up their are just so great amidst other methods.
LEAVE A COMMENT
TOP RECOMMENDED RESOURCE:
DO FOLLOW US TO GET QUICK ACCESS TO OUR NEWSLETTERS AND BLOB UPDATES