Understanding the profound and 18 powerful, yet easy Tips that will massively enhance the productivity of your Online business Website and blogs. The very easy tips that online business owners and marketers employs that gave them massive traffic, sales, and Exposure in their businesses.
Effectiveness of setting up a website for your business cannot be underemphasised. There are lots of benefits that a website or personal blog will bring to your business among which is, increasing sales, rapid exposure of your business, having your own business website or blog will make you influential and show the whole world that you are an icon and authority in your business. The summary of everything is that your online business will see rapid profitability. If those reasons are not enough, see here the 15 most important reasons why you should have your own business website.
Setting up a business website is quite easy, it won’t cost you a fortune, and it’s something you can do by yourself. All you need to do is to visit BLUEHOST.COM, register a simple plan or the best a better plan, after which a bonus of choosing a domain name freely will be given to you. Choose a domain name, check out and Bluehost will again give you another service, which in the first place you would have paid for, and that is; you will be able to install automatically the best website building platform which is WORDPRESS. Once you install WordPress, you go ahead and choose a website template of your choice among the thousands array of templates that WordPress have. Better still, websites templates can be gotten at, themeforest, gooyaabitemplates.com, all with a little amount of money. Once installed, you can go ahead and start posting your products and contents, as well as sharing them with friends and family.
If all the above processes looks stuffy and time consuming to you, with just a little amount of money, you can get the service of a professional here at: https://www.seoclerks.com/
I will offer a free freelance service of setting up your Blog and website for you. CONTACT ME HERE.
Now having set up your business website, I will now work you through the 18 powerful tips that will massively increase the profitability of your Online business.
As far as I am concerned, it is not in the wish if anybody to set up a website without having any significant sales or services rendered in the mean time. It can be worrisome and very boring. Infact I have seen many websites being abandoned just because they are not yielding to the expectation of the owners.
In my knowledge of Online Business and Website profitability I came to understand that the profitability of a websites can only be guaranteed based on the number of leads that comes to it. Getting leads and maximum sales is only possible if traffic is coming into the website.
TRAFFIC = PROFITABLE in my own estate, even though the content of the website also matters a lot in converting the traffic into sales.
Another thing is Ranking among many other things: the ranking or your website will showcase its popularity and the extent to which your website will appear on the first page of google search engine.
Have you heard of Paidviewpoint? It is an online survey platform with $1-$3 per survey and with a bogus refferal bonus of $25 per lead. Visit the HERE
18 Tips to Increase Ranking and Website Traffic
It is worth cataloguing the basic principles to be enforced to increase website traffic and search engine rankings.
- Create a site with valuable content, products or services. I said it earlier on that the kind of product or services that you offer on your website will determine whether the people that comes to your website will stay and become a paying customer. In fact, the kind of content or articles in your website can go a long way to get your website ranked very fast in googles algorithm. Trust me, Google will quickly recognize a content with 1000 words content to that of 500 words contents.
- Engage Guest posting: Guest posting simply means you look for websites of your kind, write for them and place your website links to your articles. By doing this, your website will have quality backlinks which is one of the important metrics that Google algorithm used in ranking websites. There will also be increasing traffic to your business website.
- Place primary and secondary keywords within the first 25 words in your page content and spread them evenly throughout the document. This will help Google bots to quickly understand what your content is all about. Let say for instance: you’re into fashion designing and you have some fashion designing tools you want to sell on your online business website. You intends selling Singers machines. You can write a content with the topic, Importance of using SINGER Sewing machines. And you make sure that Singer Sewing Machine appears not only in your article topic, but also in the opening, body and the closing paragraphs of your content if you notice this current article you’re reading, you will discover that, the keywords which are profitability, websites profitability, online business, Website/blogs appears etc appears very well if you’re really following.
- Make sure you do your keyword research very well: let say you are into pet industry, some of the keywords I expect you to use are: Pets Food, Pet care, pet insurance, the best pet Clinics etc. Or say you’re into Golf Your keywords may rally around, the best golf course, golf field, Golf bet, become a golf pro, Learn golf etc. So, you have to do your Research and use the right keywords/phrases to attract your target customers. In writing your contents, don’t forget to use some of this Words, as they help to rank very well and people tends tobe attracted more often. How to, Why you should…, ways in which, What, who, and numbers like 7 Important reasons, 10 unique… Ways, 25 ways, 5 likely reasons etc.
- Use your keywords in the right fields and references within your web page. Like Title, META tags, Headers, etc.
- Keep your site design simple so that your customers can navigate easily between web pages, find what they want and buy products and services. Make sure you also do everything that will make your website to load very fast, because a slow website annoys people and they tends to leave.
- Submit your website pages i.e. every web page and not just the home page, to the most popular search engines and directory services. Hire someone to do so, if required. Be sure this is a manual submission. Do not engage an automated submission service.
- Keep track of changes in search engine algorithms and processes and accordingly modify your web pages so your search engine ranking remains high. Use online tools and utilities to keep track of how your website is doing. Googles analytics is there for you to track the conversion, impressions, traffic locations and many other things on your website.
- Monitor your competitors and the top ranked websites to see what they are doing right in the way of design, navigation, content, keywords, etc.
- Write and submit quality Articles to Ezines. There’s always a resource box on every Ezines website where you will put the products or services, or website your promoting in your article. This also will guarantee you massive traffic and backlinks to your website.
- Use reports and logs from your web hosting company to see where your traffic is coming from. Analyze your visitor location and their incoming sources whether search engines or links from other sites and the keywords they used to find you.
- Make your customer visit easy and give them plenty of ways to remember you in the form of newsletters, free reports, reduction coupons etc.
- Share your products on classified ads website as this will also increase your website traffic and popularity. See the list of free classified ads websites you can use. See this list of 7 best free solo ads websites you can equally use to increase your website traffic.
- Demonstrate your industry and product or service expertise by writing and submitting articles for your website or for article banks so you are perceived as an expert in your field.
- When selling products online, use simple payment and shipment methods to make your customers experience fast and easy.
- When not sure, hire professionals. Though it may seem costly, but it is a lot less expensive than spending your money on a website which no one visits.
- Don’t see your website as a static brochure. Make it dynamic, ever-changing sales tool and location, just like your real store to which your customers with the same seriousness.
- That being said, the summary of this is that, for Your Online Business to thrive, you must get a business website or blog, Write and submit articles in other to get traffic, Write fresh and quality contents, generate backlinks, keep your site design simple and responsive. All these are SEO services which you can hire a professional to do with just a little amount of money.
Throughout this December, i will be setting up websites for just 20 people freely. Contact me here.