- FOUR GOLDEN TIPS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN CREATING YOUR BLOG
- HOW TO CREATE A FREE BLOGGER BLOG
Few are they that knows the enormous advantage therein in creating a small blog to promote their home based business. IT is undoubtedly an extremely effective way to increase traffic or get more customers to one’s business. Get it right, blogging your business is a proven way of generating more awareness resulting in more sales for your business.
Maybe you don’t know, even if you have a website, creating a blog as one of your marketing tools, is a great way to increase traffic to your website. You can also use blogging to make money as another form of revenue for your business, through adding affiliate links and displaying Adsense ads on your blog. If you take a look at many big websites on the internet, you will discover that there is always a page or section on the heading of the website that is dedicated to blogging. Why? It is simple. You can it occasionally be posting on your website, as you can on your blog.
You probably don’t know what blogging really is right? Follow this link to know more about blogging. Practical Guides to setting up and monetizing your own business blog
You must have seen sponsorship banners and ad spaces on numerous blogs; these banners and advertising are Adsense and affiliate links that appear on blogs. Not to mention the increased traffic you receive back to your website, which is an added bonus, this is a terrific method to add a new cash stream for your company.
By letting your consumers see the business information you’re sharing online, blogging about your company allows you to enhance the quality of the customer service you provide. Customers are more inclined to purchase your goods or services if they have a better understanding of how you run your company.
Take for instance, you need a product and a salesperson cannot give you the information that you’re looking for on that particular product, trust me you will just politely walk away. However, if you do find a salesperson who can give you all the information that you need on that particular product, you will definitely end up purchasing it even even it it cost more.
Internet marketing works the same way. When you create a blog it will give your customers a better understanding of your service and will strengthen your relationship with your customer (and that should be your goal). Remember, a strong relationship will lead to a successful business.
Again, If you sell golf clubs, you want to talk about the experience you may have had on the golf course. You can make your customers feel empowered if you inform them to make their own decisions, as opposed to saying, “This is a great product! You should buy it!” The goal here is to smoothly introduce them to your product.
Blogging in short, is a great way to promote your home business, not only does it give you the opportunity to increase traffic, it is also one of the benefits that give you the opportunity to educate your viewers. In turn, you will gain more sales because you are now recognized as an expert who knows what you are doing.
- TGM PANEL: Answer short & easy surveys & get up to $1-$10 per survey. Sign up here
- YSENSE: A cool place to make some easy quick cash with $3 sign up bonus. Visit Them Here
- MOBROG: Daily surveys,App reviews; guarantees earning $1 to $5/task. Register here
- SUPERPAYME: Take Surveys, watch videos, play games & earn $1 to $10/ survey. Free Register
- SURVEY TIME: GET up to $1 to $5 per few minutes surveys. Sign up here
Let me share with you four golden tips to keep in mind when you create a blog.
1. When you share information about your business on your blog, you will gain customers and give them a reason to stay on your site longer. It is a proven fact that the more time your customer and potential customer stay on your site, your chances are a lot better they will make a purchase from you. The more your customers return for your valuable knowledge, the possibility is great to make a lot more sales.
2. Your familiar tone of blogging will create a window of opportunity for your customers to see that there is a real person behind your business. The internet is the means of mass communication for conveying ideas or information , by creating a blog you will be adding your own personal nature by what you put into it. This will create that open window of customer trust and loyalty.
3. Get feedback on your site, or your service. Allow your customers to leave comments and find out what changes your customers would like to see on your site and what they would like you to carry. Blogging is a valuable tool, not only do you increase traffic but it lets you communicate with your customers in a friendly way.
4. Why would you create a blog to promote your home business and make it one of your marketing tools? One reason…the links back to your site. These are high-quality targeted hits from the links in your blog. Blogs link to each other as the topics of interest make their way from one blog to the next. Each topic will then point back to the starting place, related topics make comments on each other. As a result, they gain more groups of people that all have something in common and shared interests.
HOW TO CREATE A FREE BLOGGER BLOG
Let say you decided to blog on a free platform like Blogger blogspot. Which is actually the most popular free blog builder. www.blogger.com
It is quite easy to set up. Just follow the link, sign up, create a blog, set up a theme, and write your first post.
Note that your blog url, will be something like: www.wealthonnet.blogspot.com. Or wealthonnet.wordpress.com which is not professional at all.
So what will you do to remove the blogspot extension?
That’s where you will need to purchase the service of a domain name registrar. When you register your domain name e.g, wealthonnet, dot com (.com) extension will be added to it and it will become www.wealthonnet.com which you can easily redirect to from your Blogger panel. Note: all these you can do by yourself, (check YouTube tutorials as a guide) even then, you can still get the service of a pro blogger.
Mind you, there are many domain name registrars out there, in fact too many of them. But I will recommend these three: godaddy, namecheap, and domainking. These are the best I have gotten acquainted with and I have seen positive results and reviews about them.
What you do is simple, get over to the websites, type the domain name you’ve brainstormed and many options will be shown to you if what you typed in the box is available.
See if your chosen blog name is available, if it is, then you’re good to go, but if it’s taken, you’re going to find another one.
Note: You cannot use any space or punctuation other than dashes in a domain name. If you find that the name you wanted is already taken, there are a few things you can do: Try a different domain extension. If the .com version is already registered you may still be able to get the .net or .org version of your blog name.
Add small words. Words like “a”, “my”, or “the”. For example, this site is called wealthonnet.com, it can also be twisted to mean, wealthinnet, or mywealthguide, or thewealthsquare etc.
Let me conclude by reminding you that, creating a blog for your business is idea and will of course bring traffic and sales to your business soonest.
TOP RECOMMENDED RESOURCE:
BLOGGING INCOME MASTERY
Discover How To Start Building Your Own Money Making Blog
DO FOLLOW US TO GET QUICK ACCESS TO OUR NEWSLETTERS AND BLOB UPDATES